Friday 28 November 2014

100 Word Challenge - Week 13 by Ben

It was a rainy fall day,and I was looking out the window when a green dog walked past.The dog ran to our pile of leaves.Since I was so interested, I grabbed my rain jacket and ran after it.The dog jumped in and played dead.I looked away.As the leaves rustled I turned around and the dog was gone!I looked for it everywhere but I could not find him.Out of the corner of my eye I saw a green blob in the tree.I thought I was dreaming so I pinched myself.I woke up and screamed.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ben,
    I enjoyed reading your story.
    It always amazes me how real our dreams appear to be!

    To improve your writing you might try looking at different ways of starting a sentence. For example try using an Ing clause... Looking out the window I saw...Grabbing my rain jacket I ran ...

    I look forward to reading more adventures from you.

    Mrs Boyce @ Team 100 WC
    Cork, Ireland
    Come and visit our Class Blog at http://kidblog.org/MrsBoycesClass-4/

    ReplyDelete