Friday 28 November 2014

100 Word Challenge - Week 13 by Alexis

One day Sadie was walking through the forest. Then the leaves started to rustle,But as the leaves rustled Sadie was saying”what is that behind the bushes”?just then a small kitty popped out.sadie sayed”ahhhhhhh!!!!!”.wait it’s just a kitty I’m going to take you home and name you baltamour.then her mom came home from work and asked”why is there a kitty in our house you know I’m allergic”.”but mom I found him in the bushes he looked hungry so I Took him home now he’s fat.”  And that’s how the kitty got a home.

1 comment:

  1. Joanna Miller Team100 WC

    I'm pleased the kitty found a home - what a sweet idea. Try to build a little more description into your writing as well as the events of the story. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete