Friday 3 October 2014

100 Word Challenge - Week 5 by Alexis

Where Are They?


“Where are my shoes?” I saw as I looked around for them.  I looked in these places, my closet, under my bed, in my dresser, in my mouth (which is a weird spot to look but it is usually always there).  This time it wasn’t.   I also looked in the bathroom, in my living room, my brothers mouth, P.S. his breath stunk!  Anyway I looked everywhere for them I even looked in outer space and South Africa, South America, British Columbia, New Zealand.  I even looked in Antarctica and the Arctic.  I finally found them and now I can go to the ball.

1 comment:

  1. Alexis -

    This is a strange story which shows some great imagination (I nearly typed "which shoes some great imagination"!). You've used some very good lists here: you really understand how to use them, I think. Using brackets for an "aside" (a little note or explanation which isn't part of the main sentence, like this one) also works very well.

    Good writing,

    -MikeB (team 100wc - Essex, UK).

    ReplyDelete