Saturday 18 October 2014

100 Word Challenge - Week 7 by Alexis

Yummy!

It was an ordinary day and I was walking home.  On my way home I walk past a donut store then a yummy garbage dumpster.  The dumpster smelled like rotten apples, skulls and tuna fish.  So I walk home and every time I pass the donut store I plug my nose.  Then this time I pass the yummy dumpster, but this time it smells like stuffing, jelly beans and caramel apples.  I could not believe the smell, it was so yummy (I hate good smells) that I had to plug my nose.  I got home and told my mom I am never walking to school again!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, Alexis,
    Well done for entering this week's 100WC, I really enjoyed reading your post. You started with a really imaginative idea - good smells smelling bad and bad smells smelling good. I liked the way that you listed the good and bad things that you could smell so that your readers could imagine them too.

    My top tip for next time would be to add some more adjectives - this would help up the level of your descriptive writing.

    Well done, keep up the good work :)

    Mrs Radd (Team100WC) Northamptonshire, England

    ReplyDelete