Friday 31 October 2014

100 Word Challenge - Week 9 by Caleb

"My swimming pool!" I yelled as a sumo wrestler jumped on it and broke it.  He lifted up our house and y dad was dangling from it.  My dad was holding my green, blue, yellow and purple cat.  
Daddy fell and shouted, "Me broken me leg". 
I knew that was bad grammar but dad always got angry when I tell him that he used bad grammar.  I saw the sumo wrestler and he threw my bed.  It whizzed past me.  Just then Barney came and the sumo wrestler fled.  Barney gave me a present.  It was a Xbox 360.

2 comments:

  1. Caleb - that sumo wrestler was very strong! I think you deserved an XBox 360 after that experience!
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caleb,

    How strong and big was the sumo wrestler?! This was a really enjoyable 100WC to read- and you used spelling, punctuation, grammar and descriptive language correctly and effectively.
    Well done.

    Emily, Team100

    ReplyDelete