Saturday 25 October 2014

100 Word Challenge - Week 8 by Adam

Once upon a time, there was a kid that always wore a cloak at recess.  The kid with the cloak always stood between two trees.  Everyone at school called him or her THE MYSTERY PERSON.  No one ever say with the mystery person at luck or no one would want to go to his or her house for a play date.
One day I felt sorry for them so at lunch recess I asked him or her to play and they said, "GO AWAY YOU CHILD!"
Okay I thought to my self.  That person has some anger issues.  I wonder if the mystery person ever ate a pizza?

2 comments:

  1. Adam, I like how you tried to help out the mystery person. I do agree that this mystery person seems very angry and that sharing a pizza with someone might help!
    I like how you included a lot of interesting feelings in your story.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great use of the prompt picture Adam. I wonder what the mystery person is like? I would love to find out more. Well done! :)
    Helen (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete