Saturday 11 October 2014

100 Week Challenge - Week 6 by Caleb

Stuck!

I should have been in my bed snoring away at this unearthly hour, but where was I?  I was stuck.  Stuck in the middle of a haunted, creepy and enchanted castle.  Someone had locked me in.  The castle had legends of the dark knights who roamed with no hearts.  Some people said there were still dark knights there, I didn't believe that.  I was at the top of a winding staircase and I was facing a big oak door.  I opened the door and I saw a person with a white gown and... blackness. I could not see!  Suddenly I was able to see again the person with the white gown.  I was able to see more clearly now than before.  He took a step towards me!

2 comments:

  1. A real cliff-hanger! Are you reading too much Harry Potter?!
    -your sister Allegra

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you leave your reader hanging like that? Very spooky. Can you write the end of the story sometime?

    Mom

    ReplyDelete