Saturday 18 October 2014

100 Word Challenge - Week 7 by Ben

Smelly Surprise

I was locked up in a castle with no escape.  I decided to explore.  Nervously, I went up a flight of steps.  Up there were two bedrooms with one bed in each.  I went back down and I found a lit torch! I looked around and saw a door that had a sign that said basement.  I went down with the torch.  As soon as I got down, I could not believe the smell.  It was coming from a treasure chest.  I opened it up and a skunk popped up and said, "Hi, i'm your smelly buddy."  Then he farted.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ben.

    What a smelly entry. You have clearly thought hard about your writing this week. There are some great word choices throughout your entry and you have experimented with different sentence openers. Your ending is wonderfully funny. I am not sure your teacher will approve but you made me laugh out load.
    Your next step is to try and use a range of sentence lengths. Really short sentences can give power to your words.

    Keep up the good work.

    Ms Woodgate (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete