Saturday 18 October 2014

100 Word Challenge - Week 7 by Caleb

B.L.T. Sandwich

One day I was eating a B.L.T. sandwich when there was a thump and Big Bird walked out of the chimney.  Big Bird stole my sandwich and ran through the front door.  I chased him through streets filled with people, fields filled with wheat and 1,000,000 villages and jumped through a manhole and swam through the sewer.  I swam after him.  Bad idea!  I could not believe the smell.  It was terrible.  Out of the blue Big Bird kicked me.  "Noooooooo, i'm paralized!" I wailed.  Then I fainted. I woke up and I was in my bed, weird.  It must have been all a dream. 

2 comments:

  1. What creativity! Keep at it bro! You rock :)
    -your sister Allegra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wild dream! So much fun to read! Keep writing...

    Mom

    ReplyDelete