Friday 5 December 2014

Student Led Conferences

What a wonderful way to showcase our classrooms many talents!  The students did a wonderful job sharing with their families the wonderful and exciting things they have done and learned in the first term.  While there were many things for the students to be proud of, I know that they really enjoyed sharing with their families the different videos they made using the Adove Voice app to showcase their work on their "Oh the Places You'll Go" and "Extreme Weather" writing pieces.  

Due to some technical difficulty, unfortunately at the time of the conferences I was unable to upload all of the videos and create QR codes for them.  I will continue to try and get all of the videos uploaded and if families are interested I can email copies of the videos or send home with the students the QR codes to the videos.  If you are interested in having these videos please just send me an email, write a note in the agenda, or ask your child to let me know. 

Just a reminded that our Winter Concert will be taking place on Wednesday December 17th at 1:30pm and 7:00pm in the Gym.  I hope to see you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment