Saturday 6 December 2014

100 Word Challenge - Week 14 by Caleb

My friend Leppy the leprechaun had a rusty old ship he lived in. He lived a mile away from Ireland on a island. The ship was made into a home in the 90′s and it was a mystery why it was broken down. But there were rumours about it and Leppy didn’t like it at all. When ever I got onto the subject, Leppy would quickly change it. Then one day I heard Leppy talking about the ships history to his grandfather. “A orca steered it onto this bank of rocks”. Then he saw me! I was doomed!

1 comment:

  1. Caleb - I like Leppy and the details about his life on the ship on an island. I also like the history of the ship - I can imagine how an orca could cause a lot of damage! Please note that words that begin with a vowel should have 'an' instead of 'a' before.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete